USB Flash Drive Encryption
- Strong encryption to protect any file type.
- Our solution works on both Mac and PC computers!
- Encrypted drives are write protected at the controller level.
- Files cannot be deleted or formatted off the drive.
- An exclusive for encryption technology.
- Drives available in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0.
- Capacities start at 2GBs. Minimum order quantity: 20
- Various body colors and styles available. Branding available.
- Buy Now
USB Encryption Video Tutorials - Two
The first video shows how to copy protect data on a Copy Secure flash drive.
The second video shows how to view copy protected data on a Copy Secure flash drive.
Video 1 of 2
Video 2 of 2
Copy Secure which support USB encryption come in six different body styles and a wide range of body colors. The in stock media Nexcopy uses is the Oxford swivel style which has a black body and white clip. Free print is included with the purchase of Copy Secure media.
Encryption is different than copy protection. The terms are frequently interchanged with each-other which can lead to big mistakes on what technology is best for your needs. With encryption the User must enter a password to view the files. Once the password is entered the User may do anything they wish with the files; print, share, save, screen grab, etc.
Copy protection is different from encryption. Copy protection allows the User to see the files without a password, yet the User cannot print, share, save, screen grab or stream the files. If copy protection is the better solution, please visit our USB Copy Protection page for more details.