USB Duplicator – USB400PC
The Nexcopy USB400PC is the first expanded USB Duplicator we offered back in 2008. This PC connected system offers unique functions which standalone systems do not have. All technology is developed by Nexcopy and in the United States. The Drive Manager software is easy to use, will automatically identify the second duplicator box and will copy data at maximum data transfer rates to all sockets.
40 Target PC Connected System
- USB400PC Data Sheet
- Download for all product specifications and requirements.
- Buy Now
- Five Copy Methods:
File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy, IMG Copy and Unique Data Streaming
- Supports bootable functions for any device
- Supports all formats: FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2-3-4, HFS, Proprietary, Etc.
- Short or Full device copy for optimal speed performance
- Does not require drive letters from host PC
- Selectable bit by bit verification function
- Embedded checksum verification with all jobs
- User friendly software interface
- Password protect Job Setup area, ideal for IT Managers
- Create .img archive files of a master USB drive
- Unique data streaming to each USB port
- Data collection feature for extracting content off flash drives
- Quick task bar for quick functions: Format, Delete, Naming, Etc.
- Clearly marked sockets on bezel to ID specific devices
- USB 2.0 system, 40 target, 110|220
- Download USB400PC Data Sheet
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Number of targets: 40
- USB ports required: 3
- Compatibility: USB 3.0 and backward compatible
- Dimensions: 400mm x 200mm x 130mm
- Flash drive socket accommodation: Max (W x H) 42mm x 12mm
- Weight: 13.6lbs / 6.1kg
- Power: 110 / 230 (selectable)
- PC connected
- Software: Nexcopy Drive Manager Software, written in U.S.A.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
- Min PC requirements: 2GB RAM, 2.0Ghz processor or better
- Windows 32/64 bit
- Operating temperature: 40F – 165F
- Operating humidity: 20% – 85%
- Warranty: 1 year
- Software support: Unlimited with free updates
- Certified: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Technical support: From U.S.A. Pacific Time zone
- Call +1 949 481 6478
PC Based System
The USB400PC duplicator is Nexcopy’s first expandable duplicator for the original USB200PC. There are five copy methods for the PC based units: File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy, Image file Copy and Unique Data Streaming. In addition to these five copy functions, the PC based USB Duplicators can read serial numbers from the USB flash drive.
The PC based systems offer unique data streaming to each USB device. The data streaming feature gives you the option to copy dynamic information to each flash drive, or dynamic and static information to each USB drive.
Nexcopy offers the PC based systems in 16 target, 20 target, 40 target and 60 target configurations.
With optical drives no longer found in laptop and most tower PCs the USB flash drive is the new standard for data distribution. USB is faster in copy speeds and read speeds than optical drives and USB is more durable than optical media, thus making it an ideal media solution.
Nexcopy offers USB duplicators with more advanced functions such as USB write protection, USB CD-ROM partitions, dual partitions (2LUN), serial number control and descriptor field settings. The more advanced duplicators are denoted with “PRO” in the part number.
Please contact us with questions or use the Instant Chat feature found in the bottom right corner of this page (during business hours).