USB Duplicator Standalone – USB104SA
The Nexcopy USB104SA is our smallest standalone USB Duplicator. Our standalone line was introduce in 2010 and a favorite among power users. This (mini) standalone system is built for one thing – speed. The standalone duplicators will copy at the maximum data transfer rates your device will allow. These systems use customized Nexcopy firmware and assembled and tested in the U.S.A.
4 Target Standalone System
- USB104SA Data Sheet
- Download for all product specifications and requirements.
- Buy Direct
- Standalone USB duplicator, no PC required
- 5 socket systems
- Binary copier, supports bootable devices
- Supports: FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2-3-4, HFX, Proprietary, Etc
- System write speeds up to 1,800MB/min
- Asynchronous duplication for any size job
- Copy, Copy & Verify, Compare, Erase, QC testing and more
- Powerful 32-bit CRC data error checking
- USB drive benchmark speed testing feature
- USB capacity check function
- Real time performance feedback via LCD
- Auto-start once system is fully populated
- Compact and portable design
- Ideal design for road-show, live events
- Heavy duty case for 24/7 operation
- Power by micro USB cable
- Download USB104SA Data Sheet
- Connectivity: None, no PC required
- Number of targets: 4
- Dimensions: 152mm x 95mm x 25mm
- Weight: 0.8lbs / 0.36kg
- Power: Micro USB cable
- Firmware: Nexcopy Firmware
- Operating System: n/a
- Operating temperature: 40F - 165F
- Operating humidity: 20% - 85%
- Warranty: 1 year
- Firmware support: Unlimited with free updates
- Certified: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Technical support: From U.S.A. Pacific Time zone
- Call +1 949 481 6478
The USB104SA duplicator is Nexcopy’s smallest USB duplicator. The standalone systems are ultra-fast USB copiers and built for speed. Our systems will write data to your device as quickly as your device will allow. As an exmple; when using USB 2.0 media, 1GB of data will copy in under two minutes. With USB 3.0 media that time is further reduced to just around one minute (maximum copy speed is determined by quality of memory used in device). Asynchronous copy mode is the default setting for this duplicator model. This method will optimize efficiency for your production needs. The idea behind asynchronous duplication is when a new, blank USB is connected the copy process immediately begins – the USB copier never stops!
The standalone USB duplicators include an Erase function. This will remove all data from the USB, including the partition table; this insures no data is left behind. There is a Quick Erase function and a Full Erase function.
Standalone units come with USB media check and a USB benchmark feature. The media check will guarantee capacity. The benchmark feature will verify the maximum read and write speeds. A very handy tool for determining the quality of USB memory.
Nexcopy offers the standalone systems in 4 target, 15 target and 31 target configurations.
With optical drives no longer found in laptop and most tower PCs the USB flash drive is the new standard for data distribution. This is a good thing, as USB is faster in copy speeds and read speeds than optical drives and USB is more durable than optical media.
Nexcopy offers USB duplicators with more advanced functions such as USB write protection, USB CD-ROM partitions, dual partitions (2LUN), serial number control and descriptor field settings. These systems are PC connected because specific commands are required to pass through the operating system. There is no standalone USB write protect solution, a PC is required.
Please contact us with questions or use the Instant Chat feature found in the bottom right corner of this page (during business hours).