USB Lock License
- Write Protect USB Flash Drive
- The default state of the drive is read-only or "write protected"
- This is a hardware solution, done at the controller level and cannot be hacked or manipulated.
- Removing the drive from the USB port puts the drive back to it's default state of being read-only.
- Nexcopy's proprietary Lock License cannot be duplicated or copied. Each license is unique to the drive.
- The Content Owner can turn Off the USB Write Protection at a specific moment to perform write functions.
- Build a custom solution. A free command line application available for integration with your software.
- Update drives remotely. Programmatically, unlock the drive, update the contents, re-lock the drive.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) also available for free.
- Lock License drives available in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0.
- Capacities start at 2GBs. Minimum order quantity: 20
- Various body colors and styles available. Branding available.
- Request Quote
Lock License Video Tutorial
Lock License - Write protect USB flash drives come in six different body styles and a wide range of body colors. The in stock media Nexcopy uses is the Oxford swivel style which has a black body and white clip. Free print is included with the purchase of Copy Secure media.