- This is a blank CD-ROM drive
- GB capacity of the drive is the maximum size of ISO file which can be written.
- This is a hardware solution, done at the controller level and cannot be hacked or manipulated.
- Re-write new ISO files to the device at any time.
- Free data load software. Write up to three drives at a time using any USB port on a Windows (10+) computer.
- Disc License drives available in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0.
- Capacities start at 2GBs. Minimum order quantity: 20
- Various body colors and styles available. Branding available.
- Buy Now
Nexcopy offers the Disc License flash drive to easily make CD-ROM devices. This solution is hardware based and creates a CD-ROM USB flash drive which is read-only.
This solution allows clients to keep their original ISO files used with CD and DVD production and apply those ISO files to USB flash drives. With the disappearance of the optical drive, the Disc License is an obvious migration path to current technologies.
Think of a Disc License drive as a blank CD-ROM where the GB capacity of the USB is the maximize size of ISO file which can be written to the drive.
Nexcopy provides free data load software for the Disc License drives. The Drive Wizard will write up to three ISO files at a time using any available USB ports on a Windows computer. The Drive Wizard can over-write a new ISO file to the flash drive at any time.
For larger production of USB CD-ROM drives Nexcopy offers the USB160PRO duplicator – a 16 target USB duplicator based on 3.0 technology. Disc License drives are meant for small use applications.