- This is a blank USB Flash Drive Configured as a CD-ROM disc
- GB capacity of the drive is the maximum size of ISO file which can be written.
- This is a hardware solution, done at the controller level and cannot be hacked or manipulated.
- Re-write new ISO files to the device at any time.
- Free data load software. Write up to three drives at a time using any USB port on a Windows (10+) computer.
- Disc License drives available in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0.
- Capacities start at 2GBs. Minimum order quantity: 20
- Various body colors and styles available. Branding available.
- Buy Now
Disc License flash drives come in six different body styles and a wide range of body colors. The in stock media Nexcopy uses is the Oxford swivel style which has a black body and white clip. Free print is included with the purchase of Copy Secure media.
Create a USB CD-ROM Drive with Disc License technology.
A Disc License USB CD ROM will appear as an optical drive when connected to any computer. Contents cannot be deleted, formatted, erased, altered or manipulated. The Disc License drive is a write protected USB drive which has a default state of being read-only.
Anyone can read from the USB CD-ROM drive and this technology takes advantage of the Microsoft Windows auto-run feature . Point the free Drive Wizard software to an .iso file to create the resultant USB CD-ROM flash drive.
This is a hardware solution and therefore requires a Nexcopy flash drive. This is not a universal solution to apply a CD-ROM configuration to just any drive.
Disc License technology turns the CD and DVD market on it’s head because any ISO image file can be used to create a USB optical flash drive.
This advanced configuration method creates a very secure solution for those looking for write protecting USB drives.
Because the Disc License drive is always read only, it becomes the strongest first line defense against malicious software jumping onto the drive without the user knowing – it is impossible to infect a USB drive when it is read-only.
Nexcopy manufactures premium quality USB flash drives. Our BOM (Bill Of Material) is consistent from month to month and year to year. Nexcopy’s exclusive PCB is a 4-layer design which optimizes reliability and performance (95% of other USBs are 2-layer boards). All flash drives are backed by fully compliant product certifications including: RoHS-3, WEEE, UL, CE, FCC, REACH, UKCA, Proposition65 and others.
The Disc License drive is one of four different types of USB secure Flash Drives Nexcopy offers.
Our #1 goal is getting the right USB flash drive for your project at hand.