USB Copy Protection
- Copy protect intellectual property with Copy Secure flash drives.
- Our definition of "copy protection" is the ability to view the file, but nothing else. Users cannot save, print, share, screen grab, etc.
- Other companies confuse encryption with copy protection - there is a difference!
- The only copy protection solution which works in both Mac and PC computers.
- Solution is hardware and software based.
- Copy Secure drives available in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0.
- Capacities start at 2GBs. Minimum order quantity: 20
- Various body colors and styles available. Branding available.
- Buy Now
Copy Secure Video Tutorials - Two
The first video shows how to copy protect data on a Copy Secure flash drive.
The second video shows how to view copy protected data on a Copy Secure flash drive.
Video 1 of 2
Video 2 of 2
Copy Secure flash drives come in six different body styles and a wide range of body colors. The in stock media Nexcopy uses is the Oxford swivel style which has a black body and white clip. Free print is included with the purchase of Copy Secure media.
Support File Types
- PDF, XML, TXT and CSS
- Web Pages
- HTM, HTML and HTML5
- Image and Animation
- SWF, JPG, GIF and PNG
- Audio Files
- Video Files
- MP4 (H.264 Streaming, 1080p / 30fps)
If you have Intellectual Property worth protecting from illegal copying, duplication or redistribution, then please read on…
Nexcopy offers Copy Secure flash drives. This is the technology our copy protection is based upon. The Copy Secure flash drive is both a hardware and software copy protection and encryption solution. These drives are high performance devices which provide the optimal level of read / write speeds to optimize the functionality of the copy protection software loaded on the drive.
The Copy Secure drive has Digital Rights Management (DRM) to protect your intellectual property. Our definition of copy protection is the ability for someone to see the files, yet cannot save, print or share those files. Our DRM security include features such as print restriction, copy and paste restriction, in-ability for Windows and Mac print screens, time expiration of files, in ability to save a file and much more.