USB Duplicator – USB200PRO
Our USB200PRO is the flagship USB Duplicator manufactured by Nexcopy. This product was introduced in 2006 with advanced features to write protection USB media, set serial numbers, partition USB drives and a bit more. This is still our flagship product after 10+ years! All technology is developed by Nexcopy and in the United States. The Drive Manager PRO software is easy to use and will copy data with industry exclusive features.
20 Target Pro Duplicator System
- USB200PRO Data Sheet
- Download for all product specifications and requirements.
- Buy Now
- Five Copy Methods:
File Copy, Device Copy, IMG Copy, Copy Add and Unique Data Streaming
- Create USB read-only partitions
- Create USB CD-ROM partitions
- Write protect 1st partition, 2nd partition or both
- USB write protection is done at the controller level
- Set / Edit hard coded USB serial numbers
- Sequential serial number control
- Serial number control includes 10 character prefix option
- Create USB specific .img files
- Write protect bootable USB partitions
- Set / Edit descriptor fields (VID, PID, SCSI)
- Supports all formats: FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2-3-4, HFS, Proprietary, Etc.
- Password protect Job Setup area, ideal for IT Managers
- Reset USB media to original read/write state
- PRO series required for Copy Secure USB copy protection
- PRO series supports certified USB controllers, contact for details
- PRO series includes all other features and functions from USB200PC
- Download USB200PRO Data Sheet
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Number of targets: 20
- USB ports required: 2
- Compatibility: USB 3.0 and backward compatible
- Dimensions: 200mm x 200mm x 130mm
- Flash drive socket accommodation: Max (W x H) 42mm x 12mm
- Weight: 6.8lbs / 3.08kg
- Power: 110 / 230 (selectable)
- PC connected
- Software: Nexcopy Drive Manager PRO Software, written in U.S.A.
- Operating System: Windows 10+
- Min PC requirements: 2GB RAM, 2.0Ghz processor or better
- Windows 32/64 bit
- Operating temperature: 40F - 165F
- Operating humidity: 20% - 85%
- Warranty: 1 year
- Certified: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Software support: Unlimited with free updates
- Technical support: From U.S.A. Pacific Time zone
- Call +1 949 481 6478
PC Based System
The USB200PC duplicator is Nexcopy’s original USB duplicator. There are five copy methods for the PC based units: File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy, Image file Copy and Unique Data Streaming. In addition to these five copy functions, the PC based USB Duplicators can read serial numbers from the USB flash drive.
The PC based systems offer unique data streaming to each USB device. The data streaming feature gives you the option to copy dynamic information to each flash drive, or dynamic and static information to each USB drive.
Nexcopy offers the PC based systems in 16 target, 20 target, 40 target and 60 target configurations.
With optical drives no longer found in laptop and most tower PCs the USB flash drive is the new standard for data distribution. This is a good thing, as USB is faster in copy speeds and read speeds than optical drives and USB is more durable than optical media.
Nexcopy offers USB duplicators with more advanced functions such as USB write protection, USB CD-ROM partitions, dual partitions (2LUN), serial number control and descriptor field settings. The more advanced duplicators are denoted with “PRO” in the part number.
Please contact us with questions or use the Instant Chat feature found in the bottom right corner of this page (during business hours).