USB Duplicator – USB160PRO
Our USB160PRO is the updated USB 3.0 flagship USB Duplicator product based on the original USB 2.0 PRO duplicator. This update was introduced in 2010 with advanced features to write protection USB media, set serial numbers, partition USB drives and a bit more. All technology is developed by Nexcopy and in the United States. The Drive Manager PRO software is easy to use and will copy data with industry exclusive features.
16 Target PRO Duplicator System
- USB160PRO Data Sheet
- Download for all product specifications and requirements.
- Buy Now
- Five Copy Methods:
File Copy, Device Copy, IMG Copy, Copy Add and Unique Data Streaming
- Create USB read-only partitions
- Create USB CD-ROM partitions
- Write protect 1st partition, 2nd partition or both
- USB write protection is done at the controller level
- Set / Edit hard coded USB serial numbers
- Sequential serial number control
- Serial number control includes 10 character prefix option
- Create USB specific .img files
- Write protect bootable USB partitions
- Set / Edit descriptor fields (VID, PID, SCSI)
- Supports all formats: FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2-3-4, HFS, Proprietary, Etc.
- Password protect Job Setup area, ideal for IT Managers
- Reset USB media to original read/write state
- PRO series required for Copy Secure USB copy protection
- PRO series supports certified USB controllers, contact for details
- PRO series includes all other features and functions from USB160PC
- Download USB160PRO Data Sheet
- Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Number of targets: 16
- USB ports required: 2
- Compatibility: Backward compatible to USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 200mm x 200mm x 130mm
- Flash drive socket accommodation: Max (W x H) 42mm x 12mm
- Weight: 6.8lbs / 3.08kg
- Power: 110 / 230 (auto detect)
- PC connected
- Software: Nexcopy Drive Manager PRO Software, written in U.S.A.
- Operating System: Windows 10+
- Min PC requirements: 2GB RAM, 2.0Ghz processor or better
- Windows 32/64 bit
- Operating temperature: 40F - 165F
- Operating humidity: 20% - 85%
- Warranty: 1 year
- Certified: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Software support: Unlimited with free updates
- Technical support: From U.S.A. Pacific Time zone
- Call +1 949 481 6478
PC Based System
The USB160PRO duplicator is Nexcopy’s original USB 3.0 professional series solution. This system will perform advanced functions to the USB flash drive, such as write protecting the entire device to make it read-only. Write protect options include the ability to write protect the first partition or second partition if the drive is set to have two drive letters. The USB160PRO can partition drives at the hardware controller level to create multiple drive letters, or partition the drive at the hdardware controller level to make the USB a CD-ROM device. In addition to these advanced functions, the PRO series can edit the Descriptor Fields such as the device serial number, the device Vendor ID or VID and the Product ID or PID.
The PRO series is well suited for medical companies and device integrators where the highest level of configurations are available.
This duplicator includes all the features found in the Standard version of the USB160PC unit, which includes the six copy modes: File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy – short, Device Copy – full, Image file Copy and Unique Data Streaming.
With optical drives no longer found in laptop and most tower PCs the USB flash drive is the new standard for data distribution. This is a good thing, as USB is faster in copy speeds and read speeds than optical drives and USB is more durable than optical media.
Please contact us with questions or use the Instant Chat feature found in the bottom right corner of this page (during business hours).