SD Card Duplicator – SD160PC
The Nexcopy PC based SD Card Duplicator is an economical solution for data loading and data distribution to SD flash memory. This PC connected system offers unique functions which standalone systems do not have. The SD Card Duplicator is a sleekly designed product with outstanding performance, reliability and quality.
16 Target PC Connected System
- SD160PC Data Sheet
- Download for all product specifications and requirements.
- Buy Direct
- Five Copy Methods:
File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy, IMG Copy and Unique Data Streaming
- Read CID numbers from card, Export to .csv file
- Supports bootable functions for any device
- Supports all formats: FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2-3-4, HFS, Proprietary, Etc.
- Short or Full device copy for optimal speed performance
- Does not require drive letters from host PC
- Selectable bit by bit verification function
- Embedded check-sum verification with all jobs
- User friendly software interface
- Password protect Job Setup area, ideal for IT Managers
- Create .img archive files of a master SD card
- Unique data streaming to each SD socket
- Data collection feature for extracting content off memory card
- Quick task bar for quick functions: Format, Delete, Naming, Etc.
- Clearly marked sockets on bezel to ID specific devices
- USB 3.0 connection to host, 16 target, 110|220
- Download SD160PC Data Sheet
- Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Number of targets: 16
- USB ports required: 2
- Compatibility: USB 3.0 and backward compatible
- Dimensions: 200mm x 200mm x 130mm
- Weight: 6.8lbs / 3.08kg
- Power: 110 / 230 (auto detect)
- PC connected
- Software: Nexcopy Drive Manager Software, written in U.S.A.
- Operating System: Windows 10+
- Min PC requirements: 2GB RAM, 1.5Ghz processor or better
- Windows 32/64 bit
- Operating temperature: 40F - 165F
- Operating humidity: 20% - 85%
- Warranty: 1 year
- Software support: Unlimited with free updates
- Certified: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Technical support: From U.S.A. Pacific Time zone
- Call +1 949 481 6478
Video - Speed Test Example
This video shows the speed for data loading a 1.99GB image file to 16 SD cards.
The image file is 1.99GBs large and total amount of "data" to be copied with a resulting partition of 2GBs holding 125MBs of usable files.
The video uses microSD cards, but the SD version is equally as fast, only the socket configuration is different so we are using the same video to prove our point about duplication speeds.
Details About Transfer Speed
USB 3.0 specification provides for 500MB/second transfer speed. The video above displays a near maximum transfer speed of this specification. The key word in Universal Serial Bus is "serial" and this means 2GB data load from the video happens 16 times (once to each socket). The total data transferred in the video is 32GBs.
(500MB/16 devices = 31.25MB/second and Nexcopy is showing 1GB every 30 seconds). Transfer speed depends on host PC capabilities and write speed of flash memory; therefore write times can vary from video presented.
PC Based System
The SD160PC is a PC based SD Card Duplicator with 16 sockets. The SD duplicator uses USB 3.0 technology to connect to the host PC and will copy 1GB of data to all targets in under one minute. The write speed is directly related to the write speed of the SD card being used. The SD Card Duplicator uses Nexcopy’s Drive Manager software which offers six copy modes.
Copy Modes inclide: File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy – short, Device Copy – full, Image file Copy and Unique Data Streaming.
The SD160PC SD Card Duplicator is the only duplicator in the market which will read CID numbers from Secure Digital media (Card ID or Card Serial Number). Export the CID number to a .csv file for custom integration. For example, tie a card CID number to an encrypted data set and write that encrypted data set back to the SD card.
Because the SD160PC is PC based SD Card Duplicator it is possible for the User configure a unique data stream back to each card socket thus increasing efficiecy and productivity for SD card duplication.
Nexcopy manufacturers a variety of SD Card Duplicators which are either PC based or standalone. There are distinct advantages to either type of duplicator and the best fit will depend on the requirements of your dupliation work. Please contact Nexcopy to discuse your project details.
Note: The Secure Digital form factor is the leading type for embedded applications. Applications such as deployment of firmware on hand-held devices, mobile phones, drones, GPS units and telecommunication devices. SD cards are ideal for small form factor applications where space is a primary concern. Data loading to hundreds or thousands of SD cards can be difficult and time consuming. However, with Nexcopy SD duplicator equipment, we make data loading a simple process.
Please contact us with questions or use the Instant Chat feature found in the bottom right corner of this page (during business hours).