SD Card Duplicator – SD160PC
16 Target PC Connected System
- Request Quote
- Advanced Functions: Specific Media Required
- Set Write Protection - Create Read Only SD Cards
- Write CID Values to SD Cards
- Standard Functions: Use With Any media
- Read CID numbers from card, Export to .csv file
- Five Copy Methods:
File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy, IMG Copy and Unique Data Streaming
- Supports bootable functions for any device
- Supports all formats: FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2-3-4, HFS, Proprietary, Etc.
- Short or Full device copy for optimal speed performance
- Does not require drive letters from host PC
- Selectable bit by bit verification function
- Embedded check-sum verification with all jobs
- User friendly software interface
- Password protect Job Setup area, ideal for IT Managers
- Create .img archive files of a master SD card
- Unique data streaming to each SD socket
- Data collection feature for extracting content off memory card
- Quick task bar for quick functions: Format, Delete, Naming, Etc.
- Clearly marked sockets on bezel to ID specific devices
- USB 3.0 connection to host, 16 target, 110|220
- Download SD160PC Data Sheet
- Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Number of targets: 16
- USB ports required: 2
- Compatibility: USB 3.0 and backward compatible
- Dimensions: 200mm x 200mm x 130mm
- Weight: 6.8lbs / 3.08kg
- Power: 110 / 230 (auto detect)
- PC connected
- Software: Nexcopy Drive Manager Software, written in U.S.A.
- Operating System: Windows 10+
- Min PC requirements: 2GB RAM, 1.5Ghz processor or better
- Windows 32/64 bit
- Operating temperature: 40F - 165F
- Operating humidity: 20% - 85%
- Warranty: 1 year
- Software support: Unlimited with free updates
- Certified: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Technical support: From U.S.A. Pacific Time zone
- Call +1 949 481 6478
Video - Speed Test Example
This video shows the speed for data loading a 1.99GB image file to 16 SD cards.
The image file is 1.99GBs large and total amount of "data" to be copied with a resulting partition of 2GBs holding 125MBs of usable files.
The video uses microSD cards, but the SD version is equally as fast, only the socket configuration is different so we are using the same video to prove our point about duplication speeds.
Details About Transfer Speed
USB 3.0 specification provides for 500MB/second transfer speed. The video above displays a near maximum transfer speed of this specification. The key word in Universal Serial Bus is "serial" and this means 2GB data load from the video happens 16 times (once to each socket). The total data transferred in the video is 32GBs.
(500MB/16 devices = 31.25MB/second and Nexcopy is showing 1GB every 30 seconds). Transfer speed depends on host PC capabilities and write speed of flash memory; therefore write times can vary from video presented.