microSD Card Duplicator – mSD160PC
The Nexcopy PC based microSD Duplicator is an economical solution for data loading and data distribution to microSD cards. This PC connected system offers unique functions which standalone systems do not have. The microSD Card Duplicator is a sleekly designed product with outstanding performance, reliability and quality.
16 Target PC Connected System
- mSD160PC Data Sheet
- Download for all product specifications and requirements.
- Buy Direct | Buy Online
- Five Copy Methods:
File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy, IMG Copy and Unique Data Streaming
- Read CID numbers from card, Export to .csv file
- Supports bootable functions for any device
- Supports all formats: FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2-3-4, HFS, Proprietary, Etc.
- Short or Full device copy for optimal speed performance
- Does not require drive letters from host PC
- Selectable bit by bit verification function
- Embedded check-sum verification with all jobs
- User friendly software interface
- Password protect Job Setup area, ideal for IT Managers
- Create .img archive files of a master microSD card
- Unique data streaming to each microSD socket
- Data collection feature for extracting content off memory card
- Quick task bar for quick functions: Format, Delete, Naming, Etc.
- Clearly marked sockets on bezel to ID specific devices
- USB 3.0 connection to host, 16 target, 110|220 auto-detecting
- Download mSD160PC Data Sheet
- Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Number of targets: 16
- USB ports required: 2
- Compatibility: USB 3.0 and backward compatible
- Dimensions: 200mm x 200mm x 130mm
- Weight: 6.8lbs / 3.08kg
- Power: 110 / 230 (auto detect)
- PC connected
- Software: Nexcopy Drive Manager Software, written in U.S.A.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
- Min PC requirements: 2GB RAM, 1.5Ghz processor or better
- Windows 32/64 bit
- Operating temperature: 40F - 165F
- Operating humidity: 20% - 85%
- Warranty: 1 year
- Software support: Unlimited with free updates
- Certified: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Technical support: From U.S.A. Pacific Time zone
- Call +1 949 481 6478
PC Based System
The mSD160PC card duplicator is Nexcopy’s flagship product for Secure Digital cards. This product is based on USB 3.0 technology and will write data to the card’s maximum write speed. There are six copy methods for the PC based units: File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy – short, Device Copy – full, Image file Copy and Unique Data Streaming. In addition to these five copy functions, the PC based microSD Duplicators can read CID numbers of the microSD Cards.
Nexcopy’s PC based microSD duplicators will read CID numbers (Card ID numbers) from the microSD card and export them to a .csv file. From the .csv, a user may parse that information for application development. Most notably, to tie the CID number to an encrypted data set loaded back to the card.
The PC based systems offer unique data streaming to each card socket. This feature, combined with the CID reading tool, is a powerful solution for using the unique CID numbers of Secure Digital.
The Secure Digital form factor is the leading type for embedded applications. Applications such as deployment of firmware on hand-held devices, mobile phones, drones, GPS units and telecommunication devices. SD cards are ideal for small form factor applications where space is a primary concern. Data loading to hundreds or thousands of SD cards can be difficult and time consuming. However, with Nexcopy SD copier equipment, we make data loading a simple process.
Please contact us with questions or use the Instant Chat feature found in the bottom right corner of this page (during business hours).