USB Authentication Flash Drives
- Authenticate the USB device before a program runs.
- Method to authenticate media cannot be copied.
- Ideal to protect .exe files from unauthorized duplication.
- User must have access to source code for this solution.
- USB authentication technology available in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0.
- Capacities start at 2GBs. Minimum order quantity: 20
- Various body colors and styles available. Branding available.
- Buy Now
USB authentication is a method to check for a physical device before a program runs. Said another way, this is a customized USB dongle for a company to protect their intellectual property. The authentication process checks for certain hard-coded characteristics of the flash drive to authenticate whether the USB flash drive is an original or a counterfeit.
NOTE: Having source code is required to build a custom process into the solution. Nexcopy does not provide a canned method for authentication as each client will have their own requirement.
To learn more about Nexcopy’s two factor USB authentication system please contact us for White Paper documentation and details.