USB Authentication Flash Drives
- Authenticate the USB device before a program runs.
- Method to authenticate media cannot be copied.
- Ideal to protect .exe files from unauthorized duplication.
- User must have access to source code for this solution.
- USB authentication technology available in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0.
- Capacities start at 2GBs. Minimum order quantity: 20
- Various body colors and styles available. Branding available.
- Request Quote
USB authentication is a method to check for a physical device before a program runs. Said another way, this is a customized USB dongle for a company to protect their intellectual property. The authentication process checks for certain hard-coded characteristics of the flash drive to authenticate whether the USB flash drive is an original or a counterfeit. NOTE: Having source code is required to build a custom process into the solution. Nexcopy does not provide a canned method for authentication as each client will have their own requirement. To learn more about Nexcopy’s two-factor USB Authentication Flash Drives or USB authentication system please contact us for White Paper documentation and details.