SD Card Duplicator – SD600PC
The Nexcopy PC based SD Duplicator is an economical solution for data loading and data distribution to SD flash memory. This PC connected system offers unique functions which standalone systems do not have. The SD Card Duplicator is a sleekly designed product with outstanding performance, reliability and quality.
60 Target PC Connected System
- SD600PC Data Sheet
- Download for all product specifications and requirements.
- Buy Direct
- Five Copy Methods:
File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy, IMG Copy and Unique Data Streaming
- Read CID numbers from card, Export to .csv file
- Write protect SD cards at the controller level
- Supports bootable functions for any device
- Supports all formats: FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2-3-4, HFS, Proprietary, Etc.
- Short or Full device copy for optimal speed performance
- Does not require drive letters from host PC
- Selectable bit by bit verification function
- Embedded check-sum verification with all jobs
- User friendly software interface
- Password protect Job Setup area, ideal for IT Managers
- Create .img archive files of a master SD card
- Unique data streaming to each SD socket
- Data collection feature for extracting content off memory card
- Quick task bar for quick functions: Format, Delete, Naming, Etc.
- Clearly marked sockets on bezel to ID specific devices
- USB 2.0 connection to host, 60 target (three aggregators), 110|220
- Download SD600PC Data Sheet
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Number of targets: 60
- USB ports required: 4
- Compatibility: USB 3.0 and backward compatible
- Dimensions: 600mm x 200mm x 130mm
- Weight: 20.4lbs / 9.02kg
- Power: 110 / 230 (selectable)
- PC connected
- Software: Nexcopy Drive Manager Software, written in U.S.A.
- Operating System: Windows 10+
- Min PC requirements: 2GB RAM, 2.5Ghz processor or better
- Windows 32/64 bit
- Operating temperature: 40F - 165F
- Operating humidity: 20% - 85%
- Warranty: 1 year
- Software support: Unlimited with free updates
- Certified: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Technical support: From U.S.A. Pacific Time zone
- Call +1 949 481 6478
PC Based SD Duplicator
The SD600PC duplicator is Nexcopy’s flagship 60 target product for Secure Digital cards. There are five copy methods for the PC based units: File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy, Image file Copy and Unique Data Streaming. In addition to these five copy functions, the PC based SD Duplicators can read CID numbers of the SD Cards.
Nexcopy’s PC based SD duplicators will read CID numbers (Card ID numbers) from the SD card and export them to a .csv file. From the .csv, a user may parse that information for application development. Most notably, to tie the CID number to an encrypted data set loaded back to the card.
The PC based systems offer unique data streaming to each card socket. This feature, combined with the CID reading tool, is a powerful solution for using the unique CID numbers of Secure Digital.
Nexcopy offers the PC based systems in 20 target, 40 target and 60 target configurations.
The Secure Digital form factor is the leading type for embedded applications. Applications such as deployment of firmware on hand-held devices, mobile phones, drones, GPS units and telecommunication devices. SD cards are ideal for small form factor applications where space is a primary concern. Data loading to hundreds or thousands of SD cards can be difficult and time consuming. However, with Nexcopy SD copier equipment, we make data loading a simple process.
Our #1 goal is getting you the right equipment for the job. Please contact us with questions.