SD Duplicator – SD400PC
Nexcopy adds the SD400PC model to the very popular SD200PC based system. Nexcopy software will automatically identify an additional SD Copier connected to the PC turning your production unit into a 40 target system. With advanced copy features, small foot print and simple operation, the SD Duplicator is an economical solution for data loading and data distribution to SD flash memory.
The SD400PC is a modular design with outstanding performance, reliability and quality that will save you 100’s of hours in production time and 1,000’s of dollars in production costs. Use the SD400PC as a 40 target SD duplicator, or divide between two computers for two 20 target SD Copiers.
- SD400PC Data Sheet
- Download for all product specifications and requirements.
- Buy Now
- Five Copy Methods: File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy, IMG Copy and Unique Data Streaming
- Read CID numbers from card, Export to .csv file
- Write protect SD cards at the controller level
- Supports bootable functions for any device
- Supports all formats: FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2-3-4, HFS, Proprietary, Etc.
- Short or Full device copy for optimal speed performance
- Does not require drive letters from host PC
- Selectable bit by bit verification function
- Embedded check-sum verification with all jobs
- User friendly software interface
- Password protect Job Setup area, ideal for IT Managers
- Create .img archive files of a master SD card
- Unique data streaming to each SD socket
- Data collection feature for extracting content off memory card
- Quick task bar for quick functions: Format, Delete, Naming, Etc.
- Clearly marked sockets on bezel to ID specific devices
- USB 2.0 connection to host, 40 target (two aggregators), 110|220
PC Based SD Duplicator
The SD400PC duplicator is Nexcopy’s flagship 40 target product for Secure Digital cards. There are five copy methods for the PC based units: File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy, Image file Copy and Unique Data Streaming. In addition to these five copy functions, the PC based SD Duplicators can read CID numbers of the SD Cards.
Nexcopy’s PC based SD duplicators will read CID numbers (Card ID numbers) from the SD card and export them to a .csv file. From the .csv, a user may parse that information for application development. Most notably, to tie the CID number to an encrypted data set loaded back to the card.
The PC based systems offer unique data streaming to each card socket. This feature, combined with the CID reading tool, is a powerful solution for using the unique CID numbers of Secure Digital.
Nexcopy offers the PC based systems in 20 target, 40 target and 60 target configurations.
The Secure Digital form factor is the leading type for embedded applications. Applications such as deployment of firmware on hand-held devices, mobile phones, drones, GPS units and telecommunication devices. SD cards are ideal for small form factor applications where space is a primary concern. Data loading to hundreds or thousands of SD cards can be difficult and time consuming. However, with Nexcopy SD copier equipment, we make data loading a simple process.
In addition, the cost of NAND memory continues to drop, thus making the medium more affordable than ever. With all of the applications where SD media is required, the Nexcopy SD Duplicators are a “must have” for corporations and government agencies.
Our #1 goal is getting you the right equipment for the job. Please contact us with questions.
Make Bootable Devices
Make Bootable devices for any operating system, standard or proprietary. Whatever you create we can make an exact copy.
All Nexcopy SD Duplicators can make binary copies. Our technology will copy boot strap code, partition table size, file allocation tables, system files and data.
Read CID Numbers
Nexcopy PC based systems can read Secure Digital CID numbers and extract them to .csv files for further manipulation or integration.
Data Erase Feature
Full Erase is the only secure way to wipe SD cards clean. With Nexcopy’s Erase function restore software cannot find or restore any data previously on the drive. One cycle or Three cycle Erase settings.
Uniuqe Data Streaming
With some simple scripts, push unique data to each SD socket on the Nexcopy system. Ideal for tying together a CID number to the cards unique content.
Copy Add Function
The Copy Add function allows a user to copy a smaller amount of data to the card without having to re-duplicate all the content. Great feature for a quick addition to a large data load.