Nexcopy Offers Larger USB-C Duplicator as 40 Target System
Lake Forest, CA – June 20, 2019 – Nexcopy Inc., a leading manufacturer and developer of flash memory duplicators, introduces the USB-C400PC, a 40 target USB-C or USB 3.1 Duplicator specifically design for USB Type C flash memory drives.
Last month Nexcopy Inc. introduced the first 20 target USB-C duplicator. Building on that technology, Nexcopy finished the software and hardware requirements for a larger, 40 target duplication system.
The USB-C400PC Duplicator has a list of features which pivot from the award winning Nexcopy Drive Manager software. Features include:
- Six copy modes
- Binary copy mode supports all formats; HFS, Ext2,3,4, Proprietary
- Unique data streaming to each USB-C socket
- Binary verification
- Erase and D.o.D. Erase for disk sanitization
- Data collection to extract files off USB-C devices
- Intuitive and informative Drive Manager software
- Upgradeable to PRO Series for USB-C write protection
- Upgradeable to PRO Series for USB-C partitioning
Stan McCrosky, head of Sales, comments, “Although USB-C flash drives are not main stream, we continue to get questions about duplication equipment for that memory type. I am excited to announce this larger 40 target system. The USB-C connector on flash memory will be slow and steady in the years ahead, and Nexcopy, USB Duplicatoris ready for that demand.”
To view the official press release please visit EIN Presswire.com